For the very first time since the Climate Change (Global Warming) agenda has crept inside basically every institution in the world like some mutant virus, here we get to see the real costs in dollars and cents what the U.S.A. has spent since 1989 on their push to rob every bloody citizen of the world at a green gun point and dress it all up in a fraudulent description like Climate Change, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Development, environmentally sensitive, or whatever description one can conjur up to explain absolutely nothing for the draining of the federal coffers in that name!
This story is from 2009 and almost 4 years later one can only guess that any amount you see on the bottom of the pages should actually be DOUBLED!
As long as it’s “green…..it’s O.K.”!
That’s how totally screwed the world has become today…….every man woman and child is being fed a daily dose of BS dressed up in a green suit.
Just today Obama stated in Africa that if “African citizens attempted to attain a better quality of life like an air conditioner and a car in each house the world would boil over”
That’s how insensitive and hateful the leaders of the world have become when they get that green taste in their mouths……………..everything from Carbon Trading to Wind Turbines is a growth and economy DESTROYER for any location that adopts them……………..YET Obama and seemingly all other leaders of the world are advocating to continue this FRAUD!
The answer why lays below!
Climate Money July 2009
The Climate Industry: $79 billion so far – Trillions to come
For the first time, the numbers from government documents have been compiled in one place. It’s time to start talking of “Monopolistic Science”. It’s time to expose the lie that those who claim “to save the planet” are the underdogs. And it’s time to get serious about auditing science, especially when it comes to pronouncements that are used to justify giant government programs and massive movements of money. Who audits the IPCC?
- The US government has provided over $79 billion since 1989 on policies related to climate change, including science and technology research, foreign aid, and tax breaks.
- Despite the billions: “audits” of the science are left to unpaid volunteers. A dedicated but largely uncoordinated grassroots movement of scientists has sprung up around the globe to test the integrity of the theory and compete with a well funded highly organized climate monopoly. They have exposed major errors.
- Carbon trading worldwide reached $126 billion in 2008. Banks are calling for more carbon-trading. And experts are predicting the carbon market will reach $2 – $10 trillion making carbon the largest single commodity traded.
- Meanwhile in a distracting sideshow, Exxon-Mobil Corp is repeatedly attacked for paying a grand total of $23 million to skeptics—less than a thousandth of what the US government has put in, and less than one five-thousandth of the value of carbon trading in just the single year of 2008.
- The large expenditure in search of a connection between carbon and climate creates enormous momentum and a powerful set of vested interests. By pouring so much money into one theory, have we inadvertently created a self-fulfilling prophesy instead of an unbiased investigation?
Read the Full Report at the Science and Public Policy Institute.
There doesn’t necessarily need to be a conspiracy. It doesn’t require any centrally coordinated deceit or covert instructions to operate. Instead it’s the lack of funding for the alternatives that leaves a vacuum and creates a systemic failure. The force of monopolistic funding works like a ratchet mechanism on science. Results can move in both directions, but the funding means that only results from one side of the equation get “traction”.