Rajendra Pachauri, the chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has be “outed” as a man not even being worthy of being called a “scientist”!
This so-called organization is the one that has driven world leaders to embrace the “Green Lie” and has allowed these same “false agendas” for “sustainability and renewable energy agendas” to replace dependable and lower cost electrical generation to be thrown into the trash can of history in place of a faulty and bankrupting industry called “everything Green”.
To use a man’s dictates like this man as the basis for major expenditures that are literally destroying people’s lives world-wide is no less than “criminal behaviour”!
No Frakking Consensus
Rajendra Pachauri, the chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), is used to rockstar treatment from journalists. So blinded are they by his current position and title, they don’t bother to actually examine his credentials.
As a lengthy new profile in Quadrant, an Australian magazine, reminds us, Pachauri’s PhD is in economics and industrial engineering. The question of whether he deserves to be described as a “scientist” would be hotly debated in some circles. Nor is there evidence that he has hardcore expertise in any aspect of the climate.
But this hasn’t prevented big league journalists from portraying Pachauri as a premier scientist – as well as an eminent climatologist.
- here’s the Associated Press calling Pachauri the “world’s chief climate scientist” in 2004
- and another Associated Press story calling him that in 2006 (FOXNews.com was only one of numerous media outlets that took this claim at face value, passing along the flawed info to its readers)
- here’s the Agence France-Presse news service describing Pachauri as “the UN’s top climate scientist,” in 2009 (backup link here)
- here’s the Associated Press, via USA Today, using that same phrase last November (backup link here)
- here’s a Reuters news story calling Pachauri “the top UN climate change expert” in 2007
- here’s a headline from the UK’s Independent newspaper calling him a “leading climate expert” in 2005 (backup link here)
- and in 2009, according to a Guardian newspaper article, Pachauri was the “world’s leading climate scientist” (backup link)……………………………………………….Nothing says the head of the IPCC must be a climate scientist. In my view, that role is far more about management and leadership. The problem is that the media has been misrepresenting Pachauri’s credentials for years, and the IPCC doesn’t appear to have objected.
- READ THE REST HERE: